- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Chlorpheniramine Maleate (2mg) + Paracetamol (500mg) + Phenylephrine (10mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Wikoryl 10 Tablet is a medicine used in the treatment of common cold symptoms. It provides relief from symptoms such as headache, sore throat, runny nose, muscular pain, and fever. When your body is exposed to an allergen (pollen, animal dander, house dust etc.), it produces a chemical called histamine. This causes watery eyes, runny or blocked nose, sneezing, skin rashes, itching etc. Chlorpheniramine works by blocking the action of histamine, thereby relieving these symptoms. Paracetamol works as an analgesic (pain reliever) and anti-pyretic (fever reducer). It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and fever. Phenylephrine is a decongestant. It works by narrowing the small blood vessels which provides temporary relief from inflammation (redness and swelling) and discomfort.
- Anti allergic
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Inform your doctor if you have liver disease as your dose may need to be adjusted.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function and levels of blood components if you are taking this medicine for long-term treatment.
- Do not use this medicine without doctor's advice if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- Smoking and alcohol may worsen the effect; therefore use of tobacco and alcohol should be avoided.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- nsomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
1. Can the use of Wikoryl cause dizziness?
Answer- Yes, the use of it can cause dizziness (feeling faint, weak, unsteady or
lightheaded) in some patients. If you feel dizzy or lightheaded, it is better to rest for
some time and resume once you feel better. Do not drive or use any machines. Consult
your doctor if the side effect persist or worsen.
2. Is it safe to use Wikoryl during Pregnancy?
Answer- Wikoryl 10 Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Please consult your
3. Is it safe to drive while on this medication?
Answer- Wikoryl 10 Tablet may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel
sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur. Do not use heavy machinery.
At Second Medic, we offer a wide range of high-quality pharmacy products to support our patients' health and wellbeing. Each of our pharmacy products is carefully selected to meet the diverse needs of our patients, and we are dedicated to providing personalized and compassionate care to ensure that our patients receive the right medication at the right dosage.
Our prescription medication products are available to patients who have been prescribed medication by their physician. Our experienced pharmacists work closely with our patients' physicians to ensure that they receive the right medication at the right dosage, and they are available to answer any questions or concerns that our patients may have about their medication. We also offer prescription refill reminders and prescription delivery services to make it easier for our patients to manage their medication regimen.
In addition to prescription medication, we also offer a wide range of over-the-counter medication and supplements to support our patients' overall health and wellbeing. Our pharmacy is stocked with a comprehensive selection of products to meet the diverse needs of our patients, including vitamins, pain relievers, allergy medication, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right products for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about over-the-counter medication or supplements.
At Second Medic, we understand that medical supplies can also play an important role in our patients' health and wellbeing. That's why we offer a wide range of medical supplies, including wound care products, diabetic supplies, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right medical supplies for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about their use.
We are committed to ensuring that our patients have access to the highest quality pharmacy products available. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive selection of pharmacy products and how we can support your ongoing medical care.