PIOSAFE-MF 15/500MG 10TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Pioglitazone (15mg) + Metformin (500mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Piosafe MF 15/500 Tablet is a combination medicine that helps control blood sugar levels. This medicine is used together with diet and exercise to improve blood sugar control in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus. It helps in proper utilization of insulin, thereby lowering the blood sugar level.
- Treatment of Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water with food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine..
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Always carry some sugary food or fruit juice with you in case you experience hypoglycemic symptoms such as cold sweats, cool pale skin, tremor, and anxiety.
- Your doctor may check your liver function regularly. Inform your doctor if you develop symptoms such as abdominal pain, loss of appetite, or yellowing of the eyes or skin (jaundice).
- Inform your doctor if you notice weight gain, shortness of breath, irregular heartbeat, or any abnormal swelling.
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Hypoglycemia (low blood glucose level)
- Urinary tract infection
- Upper respiratory tract infection
1. Can I feel dizzy after taking Piosafe MF 15/500 Tablet?
Answer: - Yes, the use of Piosafe MF 15/500 Tablet can make you feel dizzy. This may occur when you suddenly rise up from a lying or sitting position. To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
2. Can I use Piosafe MF 15/500 Tablet in pregnancy?
Answer: - No, Piosafe MF 15/500 Tablet should be avoided in pregnancy. Its use can cause injury and even endanger the baby. If you conceive while using Piosafe MF 15/500 Tablet, stop using it and contact your doctor immediately. Your doctor will recommend to you other ways to lower the blood pressure.
3. Can I stop taking Piosafe MF 15/500 Tablet if I feel well?
Answer: - No, do not stop the medication without consulting with the doctor. It should be used strictly as advised by your doctor, even if you feel well. Stopping Piosafe MF 15/500 Tablet suddenly may lead to serious complications such as heart attack and stroke.