OLEANZ RAPITAB 10MG 10TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
OLEANZ RAPITAB 10MG contain Olanzapine which belongs to a group of medicine called antipsychotics. It is used to treat schizophrenia and mania and prevent recurrence of these symptoms in patients with bipolar disorder. Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally resulting in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behaviour that impairs daily functioning and can be disabling. Extremely elevated and excitable mood usually associated with bipolar disorder is called mania. OLEANZ RAPITAB 10MG works by affecting the levels of chemical messengers to improve mood, thoughts and behaviour.
- Treatment of Schizophrenia
- Treatment of Mania
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as OLEANZ RAPITAB 10MG can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- It may increase your weight, blood sugar and cholesterol. Eat healthy, exercise regularly and monitor your blood levels regularly.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Do not stop taking OLEANZ RAPITAB 10MG without talking to your doctor first as it may cause worsening of symptoms.
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Dryness in mouth
- Weight gain
- Increased prolactin level in blood
- Muscle stiffness
1. Oleanz 10 Tablet a sleeping pill?
Answer- No, Oleanz 10 Tablet is not a sleeping pill. It belongs to the atypical antipsychotic class of medicines. It is used to treat schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is a mental illness that causes disturbed or unusual thinking, loss of interest in life, and strong or inappropriate emotions. Oleanz 10 Tablet also helps with bipolar disorder (manic depressive disorder). It is a disease that causes episodes of depression, mania, and other abnormal moods.
2. What is the most important information that I should know about Oleanz 10 Tablet?
Answer- It is important to know that it may increase blood sugar levels in diabetics and also in patients who never had diabetes. Furthermore, it may cause weight gain and high fat levels in the blood which is more common in teenagers. To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
3. Does Oleanz make you sleepy?
Answer- Olanzapine can cause you to be tired and have some shakiness when moving, which could lead to a fall. It makes you feel sleepy.
4. What happens if you stop taking olanzapine suddenly?
Answer- Do not stop using olanzapine suddenly, even if you feel fine. Stopping suddenly may cause serious side effects.
5. In which conditions should I be careful about taking Oleanz 10 mg?
Answer- Oleanz 10 Tablet 10's should be used with caution in the medical history of allergic reactions, liver or kidney diseases, heart problems, breathing problems, Alzheimer's disease, high cholesterol, glaucoma, diabetes, stomach/intestinal problems, breathing problem during sleep (sleep apnea), low white blood cell count, breast cancer, enlarged prostate, and fits. Please let your doctor know if you have any other medical problems before starting Oleanz 10 Tablet 10's.
1. Can OLEANZ RAPITAB 10MG be used for anxiety?
Answer :- The treatment of anxiety with OLEANZ RAPITAB 10MG is not an
approved indication. OLEANZ RAPITAB 10MG has been studied for treatment of
anxiety disorders but the results have not been very convincing. However, it can be
used along with anxiolytics in anxiety disorders for better results.
2. Is OLEANZ RAPITAB 10MG a sleeping pill?
Answer :- No,OLEANZ RAPITAB 10MG is not a sleeping pill. It belongs to the
atypical antipsychotic class of medicines. It is used to treat schizophrenia.
Schizophrenia is a mental illness that causes disturbed or unusual thinking, loss of
interest in life, and strong or inappropriate emotions. OLEANZ RAPITAB 10MG also
helps with bipolar disorder (manic depressive disorder). It is a disease that causes
episodes of depression, mania, and other abnormal moods.
3. How long does it take for OLEANZ RAPITAB 10MG to kick in?
Answer :-OLEANZ RAPITAB 10MG may start showing initial improvement within 1-2
week of starting. However, for full benefits it may take about 4-6 weeks. You should
continue taking it and consult your doctor in case you feel that OLEANZ RAPITAB
10MG is not helping you.
4. What is the most important information that I should know about OLEANZ RAPITAB 10MG ?
Answer :- OLEANZ RAPITAB 10MG can cause serious side effects which include
increased risk of death in elderly people who are confused, have memory loss and
have lost touch with reality (dementia-related psychosis). It is important to know that
it may increase blood sugar levels in diabetics and also in patients who never had
diabetes. Furthermore, it may cause weight gain and high fat levels in the blood
which is more common in teenagers.