- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Caffeine (25mg) + Chlorpheniramine Maleate (2mg) + Paracetamol (500mg) +
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
NOCOLD Tab is used to treat common cold symptoms. It provides temporary relief from stuffiness in the nose. It also helps to relieve allergy symptoms like runny nose and watery eyes. NOCOLD Tab belongs to a class of painkillers called a non-steroidal anti- inflammatory drug . Pain can be temporary or long-lasting in nature. Acute pain is for a short time caused by damage to the tissues of the muscle, bone, or other organs. Chronic pain lasts for a long duration and is caused due to pathologies like nerve damage, osteoarthritis etc. Besides this, it is also useful for dental pain which can occur due to damage to the tooth nerve, infection, decay, extraction, or injury.
- Pain relief
- Treatment of Fever
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take it with any other medicine containing paracetamol (drugs for pain/fever or cough-and-cold) without asking your doctor first.
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Dryness in mouth
- Loss of appetite
1. In which conditions shall I avoid use of NOCOLD Tablet?
Answer :- NOCOLD TABLET is known to be contraindicated in patients allergic to
painkillers or any of the components or excipients of this medicine. Its use should
also be avoided in patients with a history of heart failure, high blood pressure,
stomach ulcer and kidney/liver disease.
2. Can I take NOCOLD TABLET as a long term medication?
Answer :- No, NOCOLD TABLET should not be taken as a long term medication as it
may lead to stomach ulcers/bleeding and kidney problems. For best results of the
medicine, take it in doses and duration mentioned by your doctor.
3. Can NOCOLD Tablet cause dizziness?
Answer: - Yes, NOCOLD TABLET is known to cause dizziness. If you feel dizzy,
please take a rest and also avoid driving while you take it as it can be harmful.
4. Can I take NOCOLD TABLET for stomach pain?
Answer; - No, NOCOLD TABLET is not indicated for stomach pain. Also, If you have
stomach pain post-ingestion it may be a sign of stomach ulcer or gastric bleeding.
Do not take it in this condition. It is better to inform your doctor in case of stomach
pain post-ingestion of this medication.
5. Can NOCOLD TABLET cause stomach upset?
Answer :- Yes, NOCOLD TABLET is known to cause stomach upset, so, it is best to take the
tablet with food to avoid an upset stomach. If still, the problem persists, please
consult your doctor and do as advised.