- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Products you may like
Zayo 200mg Tablet 10s
Add to cart
Zayo 100mg Tablet 10s
Add to cart
RAMINUS PLUS TAB 10'S
Add to cart
Mifiact 25mg Tablet
Add to cart
Multicaine Oral Gel
Add to cart
Zayo 50mg Tablet 10s
Add to cart
VIDAMET 50MG 15TAB
Add to cart
Glimepiride (1mg) + Metformin (500mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Glador M1 15Tab contains a combination of Glimepiride and Metformin and is an anti- diabetic medicine. This combination controls blood sugar to a greater extent than metformin or glimepiride
alone. Glimiperide lowers the blood sugar level increasing release of insulin hormone from pancreas. Insulin moves sugar (glucose) from the blood into the cells. Metformin decreases the absorption in the intestine and production of sugar by the liver. Both of these components are known to increase the insulin sensitivity of the body. Healthy diet, regular exercise, and weight reduction as advised by your doctor is a must lifestyle changes in controlling diabetes along with the medicine.
- Treatment of Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Direction for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water preferably with food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for thenext dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Monitor your blood sugar level regularly while you are taking this medicine.
- It can cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) when used with other antidiabetic medicines, alcohol or if you delay or miss a meal.
- Inform your doctor about your diabetes treatment if you are due to have surgery under a general anesthetic.
- Tell your doctor immediately if you experience any deep or rapid breathing or if you have persistent nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain as Glador-M1 may cause a rare but serious condition called lactic acidosis, which is an excess oflactic acid in the blood.
- Your doctor may check your liver function regularly. Inform your doctor if you develop symptoms such as abdominal pain, loss of appetite, or yellowing of the eyes or skin (jaundice).
- Do regular exercises and eat healthy food
- Avoid alcohol and try to quit smoking
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case o any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Hypoglycemia (low blood glucose level)
- Taste change
- Stomach pain
- Upper respiratory tract infection
Good constitute contain all the necessary ingredient.
I would recommend this medicine to anyone who is looking for relief from their symptoms!
I am so glad I found this medicine!
Products are good.
I highly recommend this product to anyone!
FAQ's Expand All
Answer- The use of Glador-M1 can lead to lactic acidosis. It is a medical emergency
which is caused by increased levels of lactic acid in the blood. It is considered to be
harmful for patients with underlying kidney disease, old age patients or who take large
amounts of alcohol. Symptoms of lactic acidosis may include muscle pain or weakness,
dizziness, tiredness, feeling of cold in arms and legs, difficulty in breathing, nausea,
vomiting, stomach pain or slow heart rate. If you have these symptoms, stop taking the
tablet and consult your doctor immediately.
Answer- It is advisable not to use this medicine during pregnancy as this medicine may
harm your unborn baby. If you have diabetes and happen to be pregnant, your doctor
may shift you from this medicine to some other medicine. Inform your doctor if you are
planning a pregnancy or are pregnant.
Answer- It can cause low blood sugar levels which can lead to drowsiness,
unconsciousness or confusion. These can be dangerous while driving. Consult your
doctor whether you can drive a car if you have frequent episodes of hypoglycemia.
Keep a juice or chocolate in the car close to you while driving; in case you start feeling
any of the above symptoms of hypoglycemia, immediately have the juice or chocolate
Answer- If you miss a dose of Glador- M1, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is
almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular
schedule. Do not double the dose.
Answer- Yes, Glador M1 Tablet can cause a minor upset of the stomach as it contains
metformin. However, do not stop taking it. Consult with your doctor in case of severe
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
At Second Medic, we offer a wide range of high-quality pharmacy products to support our patients' health and wellbeing. Each of our pharmacy products is carefully selected to meet the diverse needs of our patients, and we are dedicated to providing personalized and compassionate care to ensure that our patients receive the right medication at the right dosage.
Our prescription medication products are available to patients who have been prescribed medication by their physician. Our experienced pharmacists work closely with our patients' physicians to ensure that they receive the right medication at the right dosage, and they are available to answer any questions or concerns that our patients may have about their medication. We also offer prescription refill reminders and prescription delivery services to make it easier for our patients to manage their medication regimen.
In addition to prescription medication, we also offer a wide range of over-the-counter medication and supplements to support our patients' overall health and wellbeing. Our pharmacy is stocked with a comprehensive selection of products to meet the diverse needs of our patients, including vitamins, pain relievers, allergy medication, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right products for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about over-the-counter medication or supplements.
At Second Medic, we understand that medical supplies can also play an important role in our patients' health and wellbeing. That's why we offer a wide range of medical supplies, including wound care products, diabetic supplies, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right medical supplies for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about their use.
We are committed to ensuring that our patients have access to the highest quality pharmacy products available. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive selection of pharmacy products and how we can support your ongoing medical care.
Get Quick Consultation & Support
Chat with Whatsapp