EPILEX ORAL SOLN 200ML
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Sodium Valproate (200mg/5 ml)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Epilex Oral Solution belongs to a group of medicines called anti-epileptics. It is used to treat conditions such as epilepsy and bipolar disorder. It works by preventing extreme mood swings and abnormal brain signals that trigger seizures (fits). It also helps in the prevention of migraines.
The Epilex Oral Solution 200 ml contains ;Sodium valproate, which decreases the excessive and abnormal nerve activity in the brain. Thereby helps in controlling seizures. Epilex Oral Solution increases the amount of a chemical substance called GABA; this helps block the nerve transmission across the brain and provides a calming effect which helps treat bipolar disorder.
- Bipolar disorder,
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Shake well before use
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Epilex Oral Soln affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Epilex Oral Soln 200 ml, as it may cause excessive sleepiness or drowsiness.
- Monitor your weight during the treatment as it can cause weight gain.
- Your doctor may monitor the medicine level, blood counts and liver function regularly throughout your treatment. Inform your doctor if you develop fever, stomach pain, nausea or yellowing of your eyes or skin.
- Do not take the medicine if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor as it may increase the seizure frequency.
- Meditation and yoga can help lower the stress, decrease pain sensitivity and improves coping skills.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Tremors of hands and feet
- Involuntary eye movement
- Memory impairment
- Hair loss
- Liver injury
I am so glad I found this medicine!
I would recommend this medicine to anyone who is looking for relief from their symptoms!
Received in good condition.
I highly recommend this product to anyone!
FAQ's Expand All
Answer- No, avoid drinking alcohol while taking Epilex Oral Soln. Drinking alcohol will
increase the side effects caused by the medicine.
Answer- Epilex Oral Soln should be continued as advised by the doctor. Stopping the
medication suddenly may cause the symptoms to reappear that too with increased
frequency. If any problems are experienced due to the medicine, consult the doctor for
Answer- Alcohol can affect the way Epilex Oral Soln 200 works; avoid consuming
alcohol while taking this medicine.
Answer- You should not take Epilex Oral Soln 200 ml during pregnancy or if you are
planning to have a baby. This medicine may cause serious harm to your baby. If you
become pregnant while taking this medicine, discontinue the treatment and consult your
doctor immediately. Your doctor may switch you to a safer alternative.
Answer- Epilex Oral Solution does not cure your condition; it only prevents the seizures
from occurring. You will have to keep on taking it, maybe for years. Consult your doctor
if you face any problems while taking this medicine.
At Second Medic, we offer a wide range of high-quality pharmacy products to support our patients' health and wellbeing. Each of our pharmacy products is carefully selected to meet the diverse needs of our patients, and we are dedicated to providing personalized and compassionate care to ensure that our patients receive the right medication at the right dosage.
Our prescription medication products are available to patients who have been prescribed medication by their physician. Our experienced pharmacists work closely with our patients' physicians to ensure that they receive the right medication at the right dosage, and they are available to answer any questions or concerns that our patients may have about their medication. We also offer prescription refill reminders and prescription delivery services to make it easier for our patients to manage their medication regimen.
In addition to prescription medication, we also offer a wide range of over-the-counter medication and supplements to support our patients' overall health and wellbeing. Our pharmacy is stocked with a comprehensive selection of products to meet the diverse needs of our patients, including vitamins, pain relievers, allergy medication, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right products for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about over-the-counter medication or supplements.
At Second Medic, we understand that medical supplies can also play an important role in our patients' health and wellbeing. That's why we offer a wide range of medical supplies, including wound care products, diabetic supplies, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right medical supplies for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about their use.
We are committed to ensuring that our patients have access to the highest quality pharmacy products available. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive selection of pharmacy products and how we can support your ongoing medical care.
Get Quick Consultation & Support
Chat with Whatsapp