Dynaplast Crepe Bandage 6cm
- 14 Reviews
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Johnson & Johnson Dynaplast Crepe Bandage is a soft and elastic compression bandage. These high-quality flesh coloured Crepe Bandages have fast edges and a highly elastic backing which provides superior compression and durability. The width of the bandage is just perfect for application on a wide variety of affected areas while also making it easy to store. The bandage is easy to wash and washing renews the elasticity of the material. The non-fraying soft edges allow it to be used comfortably for a long time, while the elastic material and reinforcement ensure a superior wrap and compression. The Dynaplast Crepe Bandage can be used to relieve muscle and joint pains, minor sprains, sporting injuries and even as an emergency covering for wounds or surgical dressing. Its dimensions make storage easy, making it a part of every household, school and workplace first-aid kit.
- Lightweight, easily manageable and ideal sized bandage.
- Easy to wrap with a comfortable fit.
- Washing restores bandage elasticity.
- Non-fraying fast edges for increased durability.
- Easily washable.
- Elastic material with reinforced backing for superior compression.
- It is flesh coloured for a discreet wrap.
- The small form factor for easy storage and access.