Rantac 150mg Tablet 30s
- Brand: DawaaDost
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Rx Prescription Required-
Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
It is H2 blocker which is used to treat ulcers of the stomach and intestines and prevent them from coming back after they have healed. This medication is also used to treat certain stomach and throat (esophagus) problems (such as erosive esophagitis, gastroesophageal reflux disease-GERD, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome). It works by decreasing the amount of acid your stomach makes. It relieves symptoms such as cough that doesn't go away, stomach pain, heartburn, and difficulty swallowing.
Directions for use-
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- take 1 tablet by mouth with a glass of water 30-60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn.
- Do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by your doctor. Do not take for more than 14 days in a row without talking with your doctor.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Used with caution if you have kidney problems, liver problems, lung diseases.
FAQ's Expand All
Do not use to treat children younger than 12 unless directed by the doctor.
Ranitidine passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Products you may like
Brand: Nutricia International Private Limited
At Second Medic, we offer a wide range of high-quality pharmacy products to support our patients' health and wellbeing. Each of our pharmacy products is carefully selected to meet the diverse needs of our patients, and we are dedicated to providing personalized and compassionate care to ensure that our patients receive the right medication at the right dosage.
Our prescription medication products are available to patients who have been prescribed medication by their physician. Our experienced pharmacists work closely with our patients' physicians to ensure that they receive the right medication at the right dosage, and they are available to answer any questions or concerns that our patients may have about their medication. We also offer prescription refill reminders and prescription delivery services to make it easier for our patients to manage their medication regimen.
In addition to prescription medication, we also offer a wide range of over-the-counter medication and supplements to support our patients' overall health and wellbeing. Our pharmacy is stocked with a comprehensive selection of products to meet the diverse needs of our patients, including vitamins, pain relievers, allergy medication, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right products for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about over-the-counter medication or supplements.
At Second Medic, we understand that medical supplies can also play an important role in our patients' health and wellbeing. That's why we offer a wide range of medical supplies, including wound care products, diabetic supplies, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right medical supplies for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about their use.
We are committed to ensuring that our patients have access to the highest quality pharmacy products available. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive selection of pharmacy products and how we can support your ongoing medical care.