ALPRAX 1MG 15TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : Out Of Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
NOT SOLD ONLINE
Alprax-1 Tablet 15's is an anxiolytic drug (anxiety reducer) that is used to treat anxiety, panic disorder over a short period and is involved in inducing sleep. Alprax-1 Tablet 15's is not to be used for mild anxiety associated with the stress of today's life situations.
- Alprax Tablet is an effective medication used to treat panic attacks and anxiety disorders caused by depression.
ALPRAX 1 MG 15 TAB Offer At SecondMedic:
- We at Secondmedic ensures that you get good health products at affordable price. Hence, we give you best ALPRAX 1 MG 15 TAB Bottle Of 110 Offer that you can get online.
- If you are booking this product, then you can book ALPRAX 1 MG 15 TAB at Rs 09.00/- OFF.
- Swallow the tablet with a glass of water as a whole.
- Do not chew, crush, or break it.
- Take Alprax-1 Tablet 15's exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Alprax 1mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight
- The addiction / habit-forming potential of this medicine is very high. Take it only as per the dose and duration advised by your doctor
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus.
- Avoid consuming alcohol as it may increase dizziness and drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking medication suddenly without talking to your doctor.
- jerky, uncoordinated movements,
- inability to remember bits of information,
- slurred speech
- headaches, constipation
- confusion and disorientation,
1. Is Alprax 1mg Tablet safe?
Answer- Alprax 1mg Tablet is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
2. Is Alprax 1mg Tablet an opioid?
Answer- No, Alprax 1mg Tablet belongs to a class of substances called benzodiazepines.
3. Is Alprax 1mg Tablet addictive (habit-forming)?
Answer- Yes, the use of Alprax 1mg Tablet has addictive potential. Its use is associated with the risk of addiction for physical or psychological effects. The abrupt discontinuation of Alprax 1mg Tablet is therefore not advised to avoid serious withdrawal symptoms.
4. What if I miss a dose?
Answer- If you miss a dose of Alprax 1mg Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
At Second Medic, we offer a wide range of high-quality pharmacy products to support our patients' health and wellbeing. Each of our pharmacy products is carefully selected to meet the diverse needs of our patients, and we are dedicated to providing personalized and compassionate care to ensure that our patients receive the right medication at the right dosage.
Our prescription medication products are available to patients who have been prescribed medication by their physician. Our experienced pharmacists work closely with our patients' physicians to ensure that they receive the right medication at the right dosage, and they are available to answer any questions or concerns that our patients may have about their medication. We also offer prescription refill reminders and prescription delivery services to make it easier for our patients to manage their medication regimen.
In addition to prescription medication, we also offer a wide range of over-the-counter medication and supplements to support our patients' overall health and wellbeing. Our pharmacy is stocked with a comprehensive selection of products to meet the diverse needs of our patients, including vitamins, pain relievers, allergy medication, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right products for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about over-the-counter medication or supplements.
At Second Medic, we understand that medical supplies can also play an important role in our patients' health and wellbeing. That's why we offer a wide range of medical supplies, including wound care products, diabetic supplies, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right medical supplies for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about their use.
We are committed to ensuring that our patients have access to the highest quality pharmacy products available. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive selection of pharmacy products and how we can support your ongoing medical care.