Tests Included (59+)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN - TOTAL
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- PROTEIN - TOTAL
- ALBUMIN - SERUM
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- BASOPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH - SD(RDW-SD)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- CREATININE - SERUM
- URIC ACID
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT
- LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- VITAMIN B-12
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- ULTRASENSITIVE TSH
Thyrocare Anemia Profile- Basic:
Anemia Profile- Basic helps in monitoring Anemia which is a medical condition characterized by a decrease in the number of red blood cells or a decrease in the amount of hemoglobin in the blood. A common test to diagnose anemia is called an "anemia profile- basic" which includes several laboratory tests to determine the type and cause of anemia.
Thyrocare Anemia Profile- Basic contains 65 tests including: Complete Blood Count (CBC), Hemoglobin and Hematocrit levels, Ferritin test, Vitamin B12 and Folate levels and many More.
Sample Type: Blood, 10-12 hours of Fasting.
Home Collection: Possible
Symptoms of Thyrocare Anemia Profile- Basic:
Pale or Yellow Skin
Benefits of Thyrocare Anemia Profile- Basic:
The results of these tests help doctors diagnose the type and cause of anemia, and determine the best course of treatment.
The Anemia Profile- Basic checkup helps you to get rid of certain serious health problems in the early stages with the right treatments.
On the basis of this Anemia Profile- Basic result, you will be able to accomplish all your health goals.
It detects illnesses at an early stage.
Q1. What are the Thyrocare Anemia Profile- Advanced test details?
Ans: Thyrocare Anemia profile- Basic contains 65 tests including Complete Blood Count (CBC), Hemoglobin and Hematocrit levels, Ferritin test, Vitamin B12 and Folate levels, LFT, KFT, Iron Deficiency, Diabetes, Toxic Elements etc.
Q2. By when will Anemia Profile- Basic results be available?
Ans: You will receive your reports through SMS and Email from Thyrocare within 24/48 hours
Q3. What is the Price of Thyrcoare Anemia Profile- Basic test?
Ans: Only at SecondMedic book Thyrcoare Anemia Profile- Basic worth 3499 just at 2200/- Only. And avail Free Dr.Conusltation post result.
Q4. Precautions that should be followed before providing a blood sample for Thyrcoare Anemia Profile- Basic Testing?
Ans: Do not eat or drink anything except water at least 10 to 12 hours before the test.
- Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- Blood/Urine samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- You need to make the payment by cash to Thyrocare when Technician comes to pick up the samples OR Pay online after confirmation of booking.
- Reports will be couriered at your residence in 3-4 working days if hardcopy is opted. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- Sample pickup at home
- Online reports within 48 hours
Brand: Nutricia International Private Limited
At Second Medic, we offer a comprehensive range of lab tests to help diagnose and monitor a wide variety of medical conditions. Our state-of-the-art laboratories are equipped with the latest technology and staffed by highly trained professionals, ensuring that our patients receive accurate and reliable results.
We offer a wide range of lab tests, including blood tests, urine tests, and other diagnostic tests. Our lab tests are designed to provide a comprehensive view of a patient's health, allowing us to detect and monitor medical conditions early on, and make informed treatment decisions.
We understand that lab tests can be stressful, which is why we strive to make the process as easy and comfortable as possible for our patients. Our team of friendly and compassionate professionals are always available to answer any questions or concerns that our patients may have.
At Second Medic, we are committed to providing the highest quality lab tests and personalized care to our patients. We believe that every patient is unique and deserves a personalized approach to their healthcare, and we work closely with our patients to develop individualized treatment plans that meet their specific needs.
If you are in need of lab tests, we invite you to schedule an appointment at one of our convenient locations today. Our team looks forward to serving you and helping you achieve optimal health and wellness.