COVID-19 (RT-PCR) in Bangalore
- Brand: OrangeHealth
- 14 Reviews
Rs. 1200 37.5%
Covid RT PCR - Reporting TAT is 12 hours | Same day collection
1. Book your tests¬†
Just fill out your details on our easy-to-use order form and choose the time slot that works for you.
2. Collection in 60 minutes¬†
Our professional eMedic will collect your sample with proper uniform & pre-sealed kits
3. Instant reports¬†
Your reports will be dispatched in record time¬†to your number.
What is 2019 Novel Corona Virus - RT PCR (Covid - RT PCR) test?
Real-Time - Polymerase Chain Reaction for SARS Cov-2 test is used to check whether a person has been affected by the Covid virus (COVID-19 or Coronavirus-19). It is considered to be the gold standard test for the detection of coronavirus. This test is only performed on samples collected at home. Aadhar card is mandatory for sample collection.
When to take this test?
Anytime between¬†6:30 AM to 10 PM
OrangeHealth¬† -¬†High Quality Labs
OrangeHealth team of qualified pathologists and lab technicians ensure that the your samples are processed with the highest safety protocols so that all reports are absolutely accurate.
eQAS partnership with
¬†¬†CMC Vellore¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†¬† ¬†AIIMS Delhi
¬†Rated 4.9/5¬†¬†¬† ¬† |¬†¬†Bangalore
Fastest cold-chain delivery of your blood samples to testing lab in India
- Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- Blood/Urine samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- You need to make the payment by cash to OrangeHealth when Technician comes to pick up the samples OR Pay online after confirmation of booking.
- Reports will be couriered at your residence in 3-4 working days if hardcopy is opted. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
Sample pickup at home
Online reports within 48 hours
Book - COVID-19 (RT-PCR) in Bangalore
|COVID-19 RT PCR (1)|
|COVID-19 RT PCR|