Tests Included (43+)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- Unsaturated iron-binding capacity (UIBC)
- BASOPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH - SD(RDW-SD)
- ANTI NUCLEAR ANTIBODIES (ANA)
- C-reactive protein (CRP)
- SERUM ZINC
- SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN (SHBG)
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- ULTRASENSITIVE TSH
- VITAMIN B-12
- 25-OH VITAMIN D (TOTAL)
Importance'sÂ of Men's Hairfall ScreeningÂ Â
Worried about hair fall? Trying different products but not getting satisfactory results? It's time to stop hear-say methods and get hair fall screening done! Try Thyrocareâ€™s new Men's Hairfall ScreeningÂ profileÂ , a comprehensive package of 43Â tests that covers thyroid testing, complete blood count, iron deficiency profile, inflammatory markers, hormones, vitamins, minerals and essential elements only at Rs 2199/- Book now and get a free home collection
How can you benefit from Men's Hairfall ScreeningÂ ?
Dr Lal PathLabs professionals will perform theÂ Thyrocareâ€™sÂ health checkup package, which includes blood testing. All of the tests will be carried out at their labs, which are spread across India. Health education that is both useful and reliable.
An assessment of your chances of becoming ill.
Early detection of a potentially life-threatening health condition.
Increase the chances of early treatment and, in some cases, cure.
Consistent monitoring of pre-existing medical conditions to reduce the risk of complications.
If you improve your lifestyle, the results of both the check-up can help you live longer.
- Avoiding expensive emergency treatments to keep your overall healthcare costs down.
Men's Hairfall ScreeningÂ Â Â FAQ
1. How long will the results take?
Answer:Â You will receive your reports through SMS and Email from Thyrocareâ€™s within 24/48 hours
2. What is the process for the sample collection?
Answer: As soon as the order is placed with us, our team will reach out to you on your registered number (please ensure your phone is reachable) to confirm the order. Once you connect with Thyrocareâ€™sÂ health team member a payment link will be sent to you on your number via SMS/Email. Our highly professional, trained and vaccinated Thyrocareâ€™s eMedic would be at your doorstep at the slot booked by you (available slots can be seen on order confirmation page).
3. When should I take Men's Hairfall ScreeningÂ Â Â ?
Answer:Â Since Men's Hairfall ScreeningÂ Â is a fasting profile, it is best to get it done early in the morning.
4. Any precautions to be taken prior to task Men's Hairfall ScreeningÂ Â ?
Answer:Â Do not eat or drink anything except water at least 10 to 12 hours before the test.
- Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- Blood/Urine samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- You need to make the payment by cash to Thyrocare when Technician comes to pick up the samples OR Pay online after confirmation of booking.
- Reports will be couriered at your residence in 3-4 working days if hardcopy is opted. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- Sample pickup at home
- Online reports within 48 hours