- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Ibuprofen (100mg) + Paracetamol (125mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Ibuclin Junior 10 Tablet is a combination of two medicines, ibuprofen and paracetamol. Both of these belong to a class of medicines known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Ibuclin Junior 10mg Tablet helps lower body temperature (fever) and reduces pain and inflammation (redness and swelling) both in infants and children.
- Pain relief
- Treatment of Fever
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Never give any other medicine formulation containing paracetamol along with this medicine as that may lead to serious side effects.
- Stop the medicine and consult your child’s doctor in case your child exhibits allergic rash or stomach pain soon after taking this medicine.
- If Ibuclin Junior 10 Tablet does not seem to be helping your child, contact your doctor for advice. Do not give extra doses.
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
- Give plenty of fluids to your child, if diarrhea occurs as a side-effect.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Abdominal pain