AMCARD 2.5MG 10TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Amcard 2.5 Tablet belongs to a class of medicines known as calcium channel blockers. It is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) and prevent angina (heart-related chest pain). It lowers blood pressure and reduces the heart's workload, which helps prevent heart attacks and strokes. In high blood pressure, it normalizes the blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels to reduce the pressure on them, thereby improving the blood flow in the body. In heart-related chest pain (angina), the enhanced blood flow in the body relaxes the heart muscles by reducing the workload on the heart. It also improves the oxygen flow in the body, thereby, preventing any heart-related chest pain.
- Treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Prevention of Angina
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine..
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Take it at the same time every day to help you remember to take it.
- A sudden drop in your blood pressure may occur, especially when you first start taking Amcard 2.5 Tablet. To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- It can cause ankle or foot swelling. To reduce the swelling, raise your legs while you are sitting down. Talk to your doctor if it does not go away.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or perform any activity that requires mental focus until you know how Amcard 2.5 Tablet affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
? Abdominal pain
1. How long does it take for Amcard 2.5 Tablet to work?
Answer :- Amcard 2.5 Tablet starts working on the day it is taken. However, it may take weeks to see the full effect. You should continue taking the medicine even if you feel better or if you do not notice any considerable difference. Consult your doctor if you have any concerns or you feel worse after taking the medicine.
2. Does Amcard 2.5 Tablet cause itching?
Answer: - Amcard 2.5 Tablet may cause itching in some patients, though it is an uncommon side effect. However, if you experience severe itching contact your doctor.
3. Is Amcard 2.5 Tablet bad for the kidneys?
Answer :- No, there is no evidence that Amcard 2.5 Tablet causes deterioration of kidney problems. Amcard 2.5 Tablet can be used in normal doses in patients with kidney problems. In fact, its blood pressure-lowering effect, it helps to prevent injury to the kidneys due to hypertension.
4. Should I take Amcard 2.5 Tablet in the morning or at night?
Answer :- Amcard 2.5 Tablet can be taken anytime of the day. Usually, it is advised to be taken in the morning, but your doctor may advise to take it in the evening as well. You should take it at the same time each day so that you remember to take it and consistent levels of medicine are maintained in the body.
5. For how long do I need to take Amcard 2.5 Tablet?
Answer: - You should keep on taking Amcard 2.5 Tablet for as long as your doctor has recommended you to take it. You may need to take it lifelong. Do not stop taking it, even if you feel well or your blood pressure is well controlled. If you stop taking Amcard 2.5 Tablet, your blood pressure may increase again and your condition may worsen.