Tests Included (32+)
- BASOPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH - SD(RDW-SD)
- ANTI NUCLEAR ANTIBODIES (ANA)
- Total IGE
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- ULTRASENSITIVE TSH
- VITAMIN B-12
- 25-OH VITAMIN D (TOTAL)
- ANTI - DSDNA
Importance'sÂ of Thyrocare Men's Skin Care CheckupÂ
Skin is the largest organ in Human Body. Known as a multitasking organ, Any issues with skin also signal health conditions. Flawless, glowing healthy skin is becoming a priority. Our skin care packages detectÂ Thyroid Disorders, Vitamin Deficiencies, Autoimmune Disorders, Allergies, Infections & Hormonal Imbalances.
When it comes to skin care, men have traditionally kept it simple. However, more men are now pursuing healthier, younger-looking skin, making it a great time for men to evaluate their skin care routine and learn more about how to take care of their bodyâ€™s largest organ. Although there are key differences between men and womenâ€™s skin â€” for example, menâ€™s skin is thicker than womenâ€™s â€” the basic elements of an effective skin care plan remain the same.
First, itâ€™s important that everyone, including men, identify and understand their skin type:
Sensitive skinÂ may sting or burn after product use
Normal skinÂ is clear and not sensitive
Dry skinÂ is flaky, itchy or rough
Oily skinÂ is shiny and greasy
Combination skinÂ is dry in some areas and oily in others
Men's Skin Care Checkup FAQs
Q.1 How long will the results take?
Answer:Â You will receive your reports through SMS and Email from Thyrocare within 24/48 hours
Q2. What is the process for the sample collection?
Answer: As soon as the order is placed with us, our team will reach out to you on your registered number (please ensure your phone is reachable) to confirm the order. Once you connect with Thyrocare's team member a payment link will be sent to you on your number via SMS/Email. Our highly professional, trained and vaccinated Thyrocare's eMedic would be at your doorstep at the slot booked by you (available slots can be seen on order confirmation page).
Q3. When should I take Men's Skin Care CheckupÂ test?
Answer:Â Â Men's Skin Care Checkup it is best to get it done in any Time .
Q4. Any precautions to be taken prior to task Men's Skin Care Checkup?
- Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- Blood/Urine samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- You need to make the payment by cash to Thyrocare when Technician comes to pick up the samples OR Pay online after confirmation of booking.
- Reports will be couriered at your residence in 3-4 working days if hardcopy is opted. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- Sample pickup at home
- Online reports within 48 hours