Aarogyam 1.1 Profile is a full body health checkup package include Cardiac Risk Markers, Iron, Lipid, Liver, Renal, Thyroid profile
Tests Included (57+)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN - TOTAL
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- PROTEIN - TOTAL
- ALBUMIN - SERUM
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- APO B / APO A1 RATIO (APO B/A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN - A1 (APO-A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN - B (APO-B)
- HIGH SENSITIVITY C-REACTIVE PROTEIN (HS-CRP)
- LIPOPROTEIN (A) [LP(A)]
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- CREATININE - SERUM
- URIC ACID
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT
- LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- ULTRASENSITIVE TSH
Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.1 Profile:
Aarogyam 1.1 Profile is a full body checkup, also known as comprehensive health screenings, are evaluations of an individual's overall health status. They typically include a physical examination, a review of medical history and lifestyle habits, and a variety of laboratory tests to check for common health problems such as heart disease, lipid, diabetes, and thyroid disorders. The specific tests included in a Aarogyam 1.1 Profile screening may vary depending on the individual's age, sex, and risk factors. The goal of Aarogyam 1.1 Profile testing is to identify potential health issues early, so they can be treated or managed before they become more serious.
Aarogyam 1.1 Profile contains 63 Parameters including: Iron Deficiency, Lipid, Diabetes, Cardiac Risk Marker, Liver etc., and many more.
Sample Type: Blood, 10-12 hours of Fasting Required.
Home Collection: Possible
Benefits of Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.1 Profile:
You will be able to achieve all of your health goals with the results of the Aarogyam 1.1 Profile.
Early disease detection and treatment are possible.
The test aids doctors in managing your serious health issues such as thyroid, diabetes, hypertension, kidney disorders, and liver ailments more easily.
The Aarogyam 1.1 profile helps you to get rid of certain serious health problems in the early stages with the right treatments.
1. When will Aarogyam 1.1's results be available?
Answer: You will receive your reports through SMS and Email from Thyrocare within 24/48 hours.
2. What is the Price of Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.1 Profile?
Answer: At SecondMedic only you can book Aarogyam 1.1 Profile at Just Rs 1200/- Only.
3. When should One take Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.1 test?
Answer: Since Aarogyam 1.1 is a Preventive Checkup, it's recommended to get tested Twice a Year for your Good Health Monitoring.
4. Any precautions to be taken prior to book Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.1 test?
Answer: Do not eat or drink anything except water at least 10 to 12 hours before the test.
- Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- Blood/Urine samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- You need to make the payment by cash to Thyrocare when Technician comes to pick up the samples OR Pay online after confirmation of booking.
- Reports will be couriered at your residence in 3-4 working days if hardcopy is opted. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- Sample pickup at home
- Online reports within 48 hours
Brand: Nutricia International Private Limited
At Second Medic, we offer a comprehensive range of lab tests to help diagnose and monitor a wide variety of medical conditions. Our state-of-the-art laboratories are equipped with the latest technology and staffed by highly trained professionals, ensuring that our patients receive accurate and reliable results.
We offer a wide range of lab tests, including blood tests, urine tests, and other diagnostic tests. Our lab tests are designed to provide a comprehensive view of a patient's health, allowing us to detect and monitor medical conditions early on, and make informed treatment decisions.
We understand that lab tests can be stressful, which is why we strive to make the process as easy and comfortable as possible for our patients. Our team of friendly and compassionate professionals are always available to answer any questions or concerns that our patients may have.
At Second Medic, we are committed to providing the highest quality lab tests and personalized care to our patients. We believe that every patient is unique and deserves a personalized approach to their healthcare, and we work closely with our patients to develop individualized treatment plans that meet their specific needs.
If you are in need of lab tests, we invite you to schedule an appointment at one of our convenient locations today. Our team looks forward to serving you and helping you achieve optimal health and wellness.