- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Chlorzoxazone (250mg) + Diclofenac (50mg) + Paracetamol (325mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Lobak Tablet is a combination medicine used in the treatment of pain due to muscle spasms. It improves the movement of muscles and provides relief from pain and discomfort associated with muscle spasms. Lobak Tablet is a combination of a muscle relaxant (Chlorzoxazone) and two pain relieving medicines (Diclofenac and Paracetamol). The muscle relaxant works on the centers in the brain and spinal cord to relieve muscle stiffness or spasm, thereby improving movement of muscles. The pain relieving medicines work by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers in the brain that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
- Treatment of Pain due to muscle spasm
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing
- Older adults may have increased drowsiness, confusion, and higher risk of falling as a result of taking Lobak Tablet.
- Do not take it with any other medicine containing acetaminophen (drugs for pain/fever or cough-and-cold) without asking your doctor first.
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Dryness in mouth
1. Is it safe to use Lobak Tablet?
Answer :- Lobak Tablet is safe for most of the patients. However, in some patients it may cause common side effects like nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach pain, diarrhea, loss of appetite, dryness in the mouth, weakness, sleepiness and other uncommon or rare side effects. Inform your doctor as soon as possible if you experience any persistent problem due to the medication.
2. Can I stop taking Lobak Tablet when my pain is relieved?
Answer: - Lobak Tablet should be continued if advised for a specific time duration by your doctor. However, it can be discontinued if you are using it for short-term pain relief.
3. Can the use of Lobak Tablet cause dizziness?
Answer: - Yes, the use of Lobak Tablet can cause dizziness (feeling faint, weak, unsteady or lightheaded) in some patients. If you feel dizzy or lightheaded, it is better to rest for some time and resume once you feel better.
4. Can the use of Lobak Tablet cause damage to kidneys?
Answer: - Yes, the long-term use of Lobak Tablet can cause damage to the kidneys. Normal kidneys produce chemical called prostaglandins that protect them from damage. Use of painkillers lowers the levels of prostaglandins in the body leading to kidney damage on long-term use. Use of painkillers is not recommended to patients with underlying kidney disease.
5. Can I take a higher than the recommended dose of this medicine?
Answer: - No, taking a higher than the recommended dose of Lobak Tablet can increase the risks of side effects. If you are experiencing increased severity of pain or if the pain is not relieved by the recommended doses, please consult your doctor for re-evaluation.