GMT-SR 2MG 10TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Glimepiride 2 mg+Metformin 500 mg
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Gmt -SR 2 Tablet belongs to a category of medicines known as anti-diabetic drugs. It is a combination of two medicines used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus in adults. It helps control blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.
- Treatment of Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Inform your doctor about your diabetes treatment if you are due to have surgery under a general anesthetic.
- Tell your doctor immediately if you experience any deep or rapid breathing or if you have persistent nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain as Gmt -SR 2 Tablet may cause a rare but serious condition called lactic acidosis, which is an excess of lactic acid in the blood.
- Your doctor may check your liver function regularly. Inform your doctor if you develop symptoms such as abdominal pain, loss of appetite, or yellowing of the eyes or skin (jaundice).
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Hypoglycemia (low blood glucose level)
1. Can GMT SR 2MG TABLET be given to all type 2 diabetes patients?
Answer :- Patients with type 2 diabetes who have congestive heart failure, kidney
problems, liver problems, vision problems, or diabetic ketoacidosis should not take
GMT SR 2MG TABLET. It is also not given to pregnant, breastfeeding, or a
2. What should I do if my blood sugar level suddenly decrease?
Answer :- If you feel that your blood sugar levels are dropping, eat glucose tablets or
chocolate immediately. This will help to increase your sugar levels instantly. So, it is
always advised to carry glucose tablets or sugar candies with you.
3. Does type 2 diabetes occur in children?
Answer :- Yes, type 2 diabetes may also occur in children. The risk increases if the
child is overweight or obese.
4. How will I know that I am suffering from type 2 diabetes?
Answer :- You may experience high blood sugar, symptoms such as increased thirst
and hunger, frequent urination, weight loss, delayed wound healing, and frequent
infections. Consult a doctor or endocrinologist to confirm the diagnosis.