Tests Included (101+)
- BASOPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH - SD(RDW-SD)
- VITAMIN B-12
- 25-OH VITAMIN D (TOTAL)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
- BLOOD KETONE (D3HB)
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- ULTRASENSITIVE TSH
- APO B / APO A1 RATIO (APO B/A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN - A1 (APO-A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN - B (APO-B)
- LIPOPROTEIN (A) [LP(A)]
- C-reactive protein (CRP)
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT
- LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL / LDL RATIO
- TRIG / HDL RATIO
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- CREATININE - SERUM
- URIC ACID
- UREA / SR.CREATININE RATIO
- UREA (CALCULATED)
- Est. Glomerular Filtration Rate (eGFR)
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN - TOTAL
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- PROTEIN - TOTAL
- ALBUMIN - SERUM
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- SGOT/SGPT Ratio
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- Unsaturated iron-binding capacity (UIBC)
- SERUM ZINC
- SPECIFIC GRAVITY
- URINARY BILIRUBIN
- URINE BLOOD
- BILE PIGMENT
- BILE SALT
- EPITHELIAL CELLS
- URINARY GLUCOSE
- URINE KETONE
- URINARY LEUCOCYTES
- URINARY PROTEIN
- RED BLOOD CELLS
Importance's¬†of Thyrocare Aarogyam C Max Pro¬†
Aarogyam C Max Pro¬†is a full body blood test by Thryocare conisting of 66¬†test parameter. We at SecondMedic provides you with best price for Aarogyam C Max Pro¬†with free home collection.¬†This checkup helps you assess your overall health. It will help you identify major chronic illnesses such as diabetes, liver and thyroid functioning, as well as any deficiencies. Diagnosing such problems at the right time can help you identify the best treatment options and reduce risks. Thyrocare's¬†Aarogyam C Max Pro¬†package can help you with early detection.
How can you benefit from Aarogyam C Max Pro ?
Thyrocare's professionals will perform the¬†Aarogyam C Max Pro¬† health checkup package, which includes blood testing. All of the tests will be carried out at their labs, which are spread across India. Health education that is both useful and reliable.
An assessment of your chances of becoming ill.
Early detection of a potentially life-threatening health condition.
Increase the chances of early treatment and, in some cases, cure.
Consistent monitoring of pre-existing medical conditions to reduce the risk of complications.
If you improve your lifestyle, the results of both the check-up can help you live longer.
- Avoiding expensive emergency treatments to keep your overall healthcare costs down.
Aarogyam C Max Pro¬†FAQ
1. How long will the results take?
Answer:¬†You will receive your reports through SMS and Email from Thyrocare within 24/48 hours
2. What is the process for the sample collection?
Answer: As soon as the order is placed with us, our team will reach out to you on your registered number (please ensure your phone is reachable) to confirm the order. Once you connect with Thyrocare's team member a payment link will be sent to you on your number via SMS/Email. Our highly professional, trained and vaccinated Thyrocare's eMedic would be at your doorstep at the slot booked by you (available slots can be seen on order confirmation page).
3. When should I take Aarogyam C Max Pro?
Answer:¬†Since Aarogyam C Max Pro is a fasting profile, it is best to get it done early in the morning.
4. Any precautions to be taken prior to task Aarogyam C Max Pro?
Answer:¬†Do not eat or drink anything except water at least 10 to 12 hours before the test.
- Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- Blood/Urine samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- You need to make the payment by cash to Thyrocare when Technician comes to pick up the samples OR Pay online after confirmation of booking.
- Reports will be couriered at your residence in 3-4 working days if hardcopy is opted. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- Sample pickup at home
- Online reports within 48 hours