Tests Included (12+)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
- FASTING BLOOD SUGAR
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT
- LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL / LDL Cholesterol Ratio
- CHOL/HDL RATIO
Diabetes Screening Test:
Diabetes mellitus, commonly known as¬†diabetes¬†is a chronic disease that occurs when blood glucose, also called¬†blood sugar(HbA1c), is higher than usual. Blood glucose is the main source of energy for the body and comes from the food we eat.
Diabetes Screening Test¬†will help you in the early diagnosis of minor to major diseases and body illnesses. A complete body checkup is considered important for people ageing 35 years or above to avoid future health risks.¬†Diabetes Screening Test¬†includes 12 Tests¬†Hba1c + Blood Sugar Fasting + Lipid Profile.¬†
- Sample Type:¬†Blood,¬†8 -10¬†Hours¬†Fasting¬†Required
- Home Collection:¬†Possible¬†
Benefits of¬†Diabetes Screening Test:
The tests help in monitoring the effects of medications.
It helps in detecting the high or low levels of blood sugar in the blood.
It helps in achieving a sustained and normal level of blood glucose.
Assist in the planning of a diet and physical activity or exercise to control blood glucose levels
The test results help in knowing what is working and where improvement is needed in regard to diet plans, exercise, and medications.
Q1)¬†What is the normal range of blood sugar?
Ans:¬†¬†If the blood sugar level is less than 140 mg/DL, it signifies everything is normal & there is nothing to be worried about. However, if the levels are higher than 200 mg/DL, it indicates diabetes, and reading between 140 and 199 mg/DL points to prediabetes.
Q2)¬†Which blood test is used to measure blood sugar levels?
Ans:¬†Most booked Package/Test for diabetes screening is¬†Diabetes Screening Test, its¬†used to measure blood sugar levels and diagnose diabetes and prediabetes.
Q3)¬†How does high blood sugar make you feel?
Ans:¬†A patient with high blood sugar feels thirsty all the time, even after gulping tons of water, has frequent urges to pee, or is tired all the time. If you are experiencing any of the above, make sure to get tested before it‚Äôs too late.
- Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- Blood/Urine samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- You need to make the payment by cash to Redcliffe when Technician comes to pick up the samples OR Pay online after confirmation of booking.
- Reports will be couriered at your residence in 3-4 working days if hardcopy is opted. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- Sample pickup at home
- Online reports within 48 hours