VOGLOYD-3D 2.3MG FORTE 15TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Products you may like
Zayo 200mg Tablet 10s
Add to cart
Zayo 100mg Tablet 10s
Add to cart
RAMINUS PLUS TAB 10'S
Add to cart
Mifiact 25mg Tablet
Add to cart
Multicaine Oral Gel
Add to cart
Zayo 50mg Tablet 10s
Add to cart
VIDAMET 50MG 15TAB
Add to cart
Glimepiride (2mg) + Metformin (1000mg) + Voglibose (0.3mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Vogloyd-3D 2.3 mg Forte belongs to a category of medicines known as anti-diabetic drugs. It is a combination of three medicines used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus in adults. It helps control blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. Glimepiride is a sulfonylurea which works by increasing the amount of insulin released by the pancreas to lower the blood glucose. Metformin is a biguanide which lowers glucose production in the liver, delays glucose absorption from intestines and increases the body's sensitivity to insulin. Voglibose is an alpha-glucosidase inhibitor which
prevents breakdown of complex sugars into simple sugars such as glucose. This prevents the blood glucose levels from rising to very high levels after meals.
- Antidiabetic- Type 2 Diabetes
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water with food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- ?Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Monitor your blood sugar level regularly while you are taking this medicine.
- It can cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) when used with other anti diabetic medicines, alcohol or if you delay or miss a meal.
- Inform your doctor about your diabetes treatment if you are due to have surgery under a general anesthetic.
- Tell your doctor immediately if you experience any deep or rapid breathing or if you have persistent nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain as Vogloyd-3D 2.3 mg Forte Tablet may cause a rare but serious condition called lactic acidosis, which is an excess of lactic acid in the blood.
- Your doctor may check your liver function regularly. Inform your doctor if you develop symptoms such as abdominal pain, loss of appetite, or yellowing of the eyes or skin (jaundice).
- Do regular exercises and have healthy food
- Avoid alcohol
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Hypoglycemia (low blood glucose level)
- Allergic skin reaction
Good constitute contain all the necessary ingredient.
Anil kumar Ram
Yet to find the result. I am using the medicine as advised.
Effective medicine for increasing quality.
this product is very effective and it has helped me a lot.
FAQ's Expand All
Answer-diet should be high in fibre, low in fat with adequate protein, carbohydrates,
vitamins and minerals. Maintain the regular meal timings and try to have soups and
salads. Diet should include boiled, steamed, or baked food. Ensure moderate use of
edible oils (groundnut oil, olive oil), very less use of ghee and butter. Drink at least 8-10
glass of water daily. Carry fruit or low calorie high fibre biscuits while travelling.
Answer- The use of Vogloyd 3D 2.3 Forte Tablet should be avoided in patients with
known allergy to any of the components or excipients of this medicine. The use of this
medicine is also avoided in patients with moderate to severe kidney disease and in
patients with inflammatory bowel disease, colonic ulcerations and underlying metabolic
acidosis including diabetic ketoacidosis.
Answer- Hypoglycemia refers to low blood sugar levels. Vogloyd-3D 2.2 mg Forte can
cause hypoglycemia. The symptoms of hypoglycemia include nausea, headache,
irritability, hunger, sweating, dizziness, fast heart rate, and feeling anxious or shaky.
Hypoglycemia can occur if you miss or delay your food, drink alcohol, over-exercise, or
take other antidiabetic medicine along with this medicine. Therefore, it is important to
regularly monitor blood sugar levels. People with diabetes are advised to keep a quick
source of sugar like glucose tablets, chocolate, glucose biscuits, honey, or fruit juice
Answer- If you have been affected by diabetes, you should have a test of HbA1c once
in three months.
Answer-In case you feel that your blood sugar level is going down and you are feeling
weak, immediately eat sugar candies or drink sugary beverages. It will help to balance
the blood sugar levels in your body. So, it is advisable to keep sugar candies with you.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
At Second Medic, we offer a wide range of high-quality pharmacy products to support our patients' health and wellbeing. Each of our pharmacy products is carefully selected to meet the diverse needs of our patients, and we are dedicated to providing personalized and compassionate care to ensure that our patients receive the right medication at the right dosage.
Our prescription medication products are available to patients who have been prescribed medication by their physician. Our experienced pharmacists work closely with our patients' physicians to ensure that they receive the right medication at the right dosage, and they are available to answer any questions or concerns that our patients may have about their medication. We also offer prescription refill reminders and prescription delivery services to make it easier for our patients to manage their medication regimen.
In addition to prescription medication, we also offer a wide range of over-the-counter medication and supplements to support our patients' overall health and wellbeing. Our pharmacy is stocked with a comprehensive selection of products to meet the diverse needs of our patients, including vitamins, pain relievers, allergy medication, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right products for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about over-the-counter medication or supplements.
At Second Medic, we understand that medical supplies can also play an important role in our patients' health and wellbeing. That's why we offer a wide range of medical supplies, including wound care products, diabetic supplies, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right medical supplies for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about their use.
We are committed to ensuring that our patients have access to the highest quality pharmacy products available. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive selection of pharmacy products and how we can support your ongoing medical care.
Get Quick Consultation & Support
Chat with Whatsapp