SAVEGLIM-VG 1MG 10TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : Out Of Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Glimepiride (1mg) + Metformin (500mg) + Voglibose (0.2mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Saveglim-VG 1 is known as anti-diabetic drugs. It is a combination of three medicines used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus in adults. It helps control blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. This combination is known to control blood sugar to a greater extent than metformin, voglibose or glimepiride alone. Insulin moves sugar (glucose) from the blood into the cells. Glimepiride lowers the blood sugar level increasing release of insulin hormone from the pancreas. Metformin works by decreasing the amount of glucose absorbed from the intestine, lowering the amount of sugar created by the liver and facilitating the entry of sugar into the cells. Voglibose delays digestion and absorption of carbohydrates in the intestines and thereby prevents a spike in blood glucose levels that occur after a meal.
- Antidiabetic-Diabetes Mellitus Type 2
Direction for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water along with food or after food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- You should continue to exercise regularly, eat a healthy diet, and take your other diabetes medicines along with Saveglim- VG1.
- Monitor your blood sugar level regularly while you are taking this medicine.
- It can cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) when used with other antidiabetic medicines, alcohol or if you delay or miss a meal.
- Inform your doctor about your diabetes treatment if you are due to have surgery under a general anesthetic.
- Tell your doctor immediately if you experience any deep or rapid breathing or if you have persistent nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain as SAVEGLIM-VG1 may cause a rare but serious condition called lactic acidosis, which is an excess of lactic acid in the blood.
- Your doctor may check your liver function regularly.
- Avoid alcohol and quit smoking
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Hypoglycemia (low blood glucose level)
- Taste change
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Respiratory tract infection
it is very good product.
I highly recommend this product to anyone!
Very good and useful product in a house hold.
I am so glad I found this medicine!
FAQ's Expand All
Answer- Yes, the use of it can lead to lactic acidosis. It is a medical emergency which is
caused by increased levels of lactic acid in the blood. It is a rare side effect and is
considered to be harmful for patients with underlying kidney disease, old age patients or
who take large amounts of alcohol. Symptoms of lactic acidosis may include muscle
pain or weakness, dizziness, tiredness, feeling of cold in arms and legs, difficulty in
breathing, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain or slow heart rate. If you have these
symptoms, stop taking Saveglim-VG1 and consult your doctor immediately.
Answer- Avoid skipping meals, fasting, too much alcohol intake, taking alcohol on an
empty stomach and taking double dose. If you are taking any medicines you need to
inform your doctor. Always keep a juice or sugar candy with you, in case you
experience symptoms of hypoglycemia like headache, irritability, drowsiness, reduced
alertness or nausea, immediately have the juice or glucose.
Answer- SAVEGLIM-VG 1 is not recommended during pregnancy. However, your
doctor may prescribe it for you during pregnancy if he feels that the benefit to you
outweighs the risk.
Answer- You will start having the symptoms of diabetes like increased urine frequency,
increased hunger, increased thirst. To confirm, your doctor may ask you
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Products you may like
Brand: Nutricia International Private Limited