TRIOLMEZEST-CH 20MG 10TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Olmesartan Medoxomil (20mg) + Amlodipine (5mg) + Chlorthalidone (12.5mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Triolmezest CH 20 Tablet belongs to a class of medicines called antihypertensives used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure) and reduce the risk of heart attack or stroke in adults. Hypertension is a condition in which the force of blood against the walls of the artery is very high. It will be an addition to the workload of the heart and arteries. Triolmezest CH 20 Tablet contains Amlodipine, Chlorthalidone and Olmesartan medoxomil. Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker that works by acting on muscle cells in the artery walls and relaxes muscle cells. It relaxes and widens arteries (blood vessels) and improves the blood flow and oxygen supply to the heart. Chlorthalidone is a diuretic (water tablets) that works by increasing the removal of excess water and certain salts such as sodium and potassium from the blood. Removal of water from blood reduces the fluid volume circulating through blood vessels and improves blood flow. Olmesartan medoxomil works by blocking the action of a hormone called angiotensin II in the body that causes narrowing of blood vessels leading to high blood pressure.
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water with food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosingschedule.
- It may cause dizziness. Get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Triolmezest CH 20 Tablet may cause dehydration. Drink plenty of fluids and inform your doctor if you develop extreme thirst, muscle weakness or very dry mouth.
- Use of Triolmezest CH 20 Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding isunsafe.
- Monitor your blood pressure regularly and if you notice any fluctuations, please consult a doctor.
- Quit smoking and avoid alcohol
- Limit diatery intake of sodium chloride in the form of common salt.
- Do regular exercises and keep body weight in control
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Low or high blood pressure
- Swelling of ankles, feet, hands, arms or legs
- Stomach upset
K Sowmya Reddy
I am so glad I found this medicine!
Good product, value for money.
Vaibhav D Lotke
I would recommend this medicine to anyone who is looking for relief from their symptoms!
FAQ's Expand All
Answer- Triolmezest CH 20 Tablet may increase potassium levels in the blood.
Therefore, it is recommended to avoid intake of potassium supplements and foods that
are rich in potassium such as bananas, sweet potatoes, nuts and noni juice with it as it
may result in hyperkalaemia (high levels of potassium in the blood) and cause severe
adverse effects such as irregular heartbeat, muscle paralysis and kidney failure. Also,
avoid taking the medicine with grapefruit juice as it increases the levels of Triolmezest
CH 20mg in blood.
Answer- Triolmezest CH 20 Tablet may cause dizziness in some patients. Therefore, if
you feel dizzy after taking Triolmezest CH 20 Tablet, avoid driving or operating heavy
Answer- You are not recommended to stop taking it without consulting your doctor even
if you find symptomatic relief as it may worsen the condition. Therefore, take
Triolmezest CH 20 Tablet 10 for as long as your doctor has prescribed it and if you
experience any difficulty while using Triolmezest CH 20 Tablet 10's, please consult your
At Second Medic, we offer a wide range of high-quality pharmacy products to support our patients' health and wellbeing. Each of our pharmacy products is carefully selected to meet the diverse needs of our patients, and we are dedicated to providing personalized and compassionate care to ensure that our patients receive the right medication at the right dosage.
Our prescription medication products are available to patients who have been prescribed medication by their physician. Our experienced pharmacists work closely with our patients' physicians to ensure that they receive the right medication at the right dosage, and they are available to answer any questions or concerns that our patients may have about their medication. We also offer prescription refill reminders and prescription delivery services to make it easier for our patients to manage their medication regimen.
In addition to prescription medication, we also offer a wide range of over-the-counter medication and supplements to support our patients' overall health and wellbeing. Our pharmacy is stocked with a comprehensive selection of products to meet the diverse needs of our patients, including vitamins, pain relievers, allergy medication, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right products for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about over-the-counter medication or supplements.
At Second Medic, we understand that medical supplies can also play an important role in our patients' health and wellbeing. That's why we offer a wide range of medical supplies, including wound care products, diabetic supplies, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right medical supplies for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about their use.
We are committed to ensuring that our patients have access to the highest quality pharmacy products available. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive selection of pharmacy products and how we can support your ongoing medical care.
Get Quick Consultation & Support
Chat with Whatsapp