TOPCID 40MG 14TAB
- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Famotidine 40 mg
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
TOPCID 40MG contain famotidine which belongs to a group of medicine called antagonist. It is used to treat stomach ulcers, irritation and inflammation caused by stomach acid leaking up into the gullet Zollinger-Ellison-Syndrome.Zollinger-Ellison- Syndrome is a rare digestive disorder that involves recurrent ulcers and tumours in the stomach and intestines. Topcid 40 Tablet is a histamine H2 receptor antagonist. It works by reducing the acid produced in the stomach. This helps to relieve acid-related indigestion and heartburn.
- Treat stomach ulcers
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
- If you are also taking other medications to treat acidity (e.g., antacid), take them 2 hours before or after taking Topcid 40 Tablet.
- Avoid taking soft drinks, citrus fruits like orange and lemon, which can irritate the stomach and increase acid secretion.
- Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after taking Topcid 40 Tablet for 2 weeks as you may be suffering from some other problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney disease as dose of your medicine may need to be adjusted.
- Do not stop taking the medication without talking to your doctor.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.