- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Paracetamol250 mg + Propyphenazone 150 mg + Caffeine 50 mg
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Saridon is an effective remedy for headaches. Just one tablet of Saridon is enough to provide relief from various types of headaches. It is effective for different headache types of headache such as a headache that spreads across, on the sides and back of the head. It has a unique triple action formula that is responsible for providing quick relief from headaches. You can get rid of a headache with just one tablet. Moreover, Saridon is easy to carry & store in a first-aid box.
- Pain relief
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- It is not meant for pregnant/lactating women, children, or adults undergoing treatment without a doctor's consultation.
- It is not to be consumed with other paracetamol-containing medicines or if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use it for more than 5 days continuously.
- In case of excess pain, visit a physician.
- If consuming Saridon, limit the intake of caffeine such as coffee, etc. on that day.
- Saridon must not be used by children under 12 years of age.
- Caution should be exercised when taking Saridon in existing medical conditions like liver, kidney, asthma, chronic rhinitis, chronic urticaria. Best to consult your treating doctor before consuming Saridon in the above scenario.
- In case of use of other analgesics containing/ not containing Paracetamol in addition to Saridon, pls consult your doctor before using the same.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Swelling of the face
- Itchy throat
- Difficulty in breathing
1. How long does Saridon take to work?
Answer: - Saridon takes around 30-45 minutes to start working, following which you may
notice a decrease in your body temperature and relief in pain.
2. When will I feel better after taking Saridon?
Answer: - Usually, you will start feeling better after about half an hour of taking this medicine.
However, it is advised to complete the course of your medicine to attain its maximum benefits.
3. How often can I take Saridon?
Answer: - You can take four doses of Saridon in 24 hours. There should be a gap of at least 4
hours between two doses. Do not take Saridon for more than 3 days without first talking to your
4. Is Saridon for children?
Answer: - Saridon is considered safe for children only when used as directed by the doctor.
Saridon tablets are considered to be safe in children above 12 years of age. Children below 12
years of age are not advised to take this medicine.