- Brand: Wellness Forever
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
Glimepiride (2mg) + Metformin (500mg)
Storage- Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
Consume Type- Oral
Gepride M2 Tablet belongs to a category of medicines known as anti-diabetic drugs. It is a combination of two medicines used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus in adults. It helps control blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.
- Treatment of Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water with food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Inform your doctor about your diabetes treatment if you are due to have surgery under a general anesthetic.
- Tell your doctor immediately if you experience any deep or rapid breathing or if you have persistent nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain as Gepride M2 Tablet may cause a rare but serious condition called lactic acidosis, which is an excess of lactic acid in the blood.
- Your doctor may check your liver function regularly. Inform your doctor if you develop symptoms such as abdominal pain, loss of appetite, or yellowing of the eyes or skin (jaundice)
- As a precautionary measure, do not consume alcohol and quit smoking
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercises.
It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects. In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Hypoglycemia (low blood glucose level)
1. Can I drive or handle machines after taking Gepride M2?
Answer - Do not drive or handle any machines if you experience low or high blood
sugar levels or if you develop visual problems due to altered blood sugar levels.
Consult your doctor before taking Gepride M2.
2. Can I consume alcohol while taking Gepride M2?
Answer: - Avoid consumption of alcohol during treatment with GEPRIDE M2 as it
may increase or decrease the blood sugar lowering action of Gepride M2 and
increases the risk of lactic acidosis. Consult your doctor for advice before taking it.
3. Is GEPRIDE M2 safe to use in patients with kidney problems?
Answer: - GEPRIDE M2 is not recommended for use in patients with severe kidney
disease and it should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease and your
dose will be adjusted if needed depending upon kidney function. Consult your doctor
before taking it.