AURHAIR SOFTGEL CAP 10'S
- Brand: Apollo
- 14 Reviews
Status : In Stock
Prescription required on this product.
Products you may like
Biotin 300 MCG+Calcium pantothenate 10 MG+Choline 10 MG+Ferrous fumarate 14 MG+Folic acid 200 MCG+Inositol 10 MG+L-lysine 25 MG+Methionine 50 MG+Methylsulfonylmethane 50 MG+N-Acetylcysteine 25 MG+Niacinamide 18 MG+Omega-3 fatty acid 30 MG+Proanthocyanidins 25 MG+Soy isoflavones 50 MG+Vitamin C 25 MG+Vitamin D3 200 IU+Vitamin E 10 MG
Keep it in cool and dry place below 30°C
- This is Minerals, Vitamins, Calcium Preparations, Supplements & Adjuvant Therapy
- Used for hair fall ,hair growth,and healthy skin.
- Regain healthy hair with the nutritional support of Aurhair tablets.
- Provides luster and smoothness to hair
- Prevents premature hair greying
- Aids in the fast growth of transplanted hair and prevents hair fall
- Aurhair Tablets consist of Biotin, Calcium pantothenate, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc, Inositol, Folic Acid, Amino Acids and Minerals.
- Biotin, Zinc and Inositol promote hair growth.
- Calcium Pantothenate works as keratinization enhancers.
- Ferrous Fumarate and Folic Acid maintains hair growth.
- Promotes hair growth
- Prevents hair fall
- Provides luster and smoothness to hair
- Prevents greying of hair
- Helps in the fast growth of transplanted hair
Directions for use
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor and in the prescribed quantity.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Please consult your Physician/Dietician or Nutritionist before use.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- It is not necessary for everyone to experience the side effects.
- In case of any discomfort, consult your doctor.
- Constipation – People who are constipated can have trouble having bowel movements. Upset stomach.
FAQ's Expand All
If you have an allergy to calcium or any other part of this drug. - Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs.
Call us anytime
Only secure payments
Discounts up to 80%
At Second Medic, we offer a wide range of high-quality pharmacy products to support our patients' health and wellbeing. Each of our pharmacy products is carefully selected to meet the diverse needs of our patients, and we are dedicated to providing personalized and compassionate care to ensure that our patients receive the right medication at the right dosage.
Our prescription medication products are available to patients who have been prescribed medication by their physician. Our experienced pharmacists work closely with our patients' physicians to ensure that they receive the right medication at the right dosage, and they are available to answer any questions or concerns that our patients may have about their medication. We also offer prescription refill reminders and prescription delivery services to make it easier for our patients to manage their medication regimen.
In addition to prescription medication, we also offer a wide range of over-the-counter medication and supplements to support our patients' overall health and wellbeing. Our pharmacy is stocked with a comprehensive selection of products to meet the diverse needs of our patients, including vitamins, pain relievers, allergy medication, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right products for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about over-the-counter medication or supplements.
At Second Medic, we understand that medical supplies can also play an important role in our patients' health and wellbeing. That's why we offer a wide range of medical supplies, including wound care products, diabetic supplies, and more. Our knowledgeable pharmacists are available to help our patients find the right medical supplies for their needs and to answer any questions they may have about their use.
We are committed to ensuring that our patients have access to the highest quality pharmacy products available. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive selection of pharmacy products and how we can support your ongoing medical care.
Get Quick Consultation & Support
Chat with Whatsapp