Get a Basic check-up from Thyrocare that includes tests for diabetes, cholesterol and heart disease and save yourself from an impending crisis.
Tests Included (41+)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- Unsaturated iron-binding capacity (UIBC)
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN - TOTAL
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- PROTEIN - TOTAL
- ALBUMIN - SERUM
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- SGOT/SGPT Ratio
- APO B / APO A1 RATIO (APO B/A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN - A1 (APO-A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN - B (APO-B)
- HIGH SENSITIVITY C-REACTIVE PROTEIN (HS-CRP)
- LIPOPROTEIN (A) [LP(A)]
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- CREATININE - SERUM
- URIC ACID
- UREA / SR.CREATININE RATIO
- UREA (CALCULATED)
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT
- LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL / LDL Cholesterol Ratio
- TRIG / HDL RATIO
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- ULTRASENSITIVE TSH
Importance'sÂ of Thyrocare Aarogyam A Test
Aarogyam A is a full body blood test by Thryocare conisting of 35 test parameter. We at SecondMedic provides you with best price for Aarogyam A with free home collection. In todayâ€™s busy world where there is no time to exercise and stress is an inevitable part of your life, it is vital to keep a check on your health. Illnesses and emergencies can come at any time. With Thryocare Aarogyam A profile you can detect your health status and work toward a healthy live.Â
Aarogyam A Offer At SecondMedic
We at Secondmedic ensures that you get good health at affordable price. Hence, we give you best Aarogyam A Offer that you can get online.Â
- If you are booking for yourself, then you can book Aarogyam A at 20% off.Â
- We also provide Aarogyam A Couple offer at Rs 1,500 for Couples which is 25% off for Couple
- Not only that, but we also provide Aarogyam A Family Care Package at Rs 700 each for 3+ member.Â
Aarogyam A FAQ
1. How long will the results take?
Answer:Â You will receive your reports through SMS and Email from Thyrocare within 24/48 hours
2. What is the process for the sample collection?
Answer: As soon as the order is placed with us, our team will reach out to you on your registered number (please ensure your phone is reachable) to confirm the order. Once you connect with Thyrocare's team member a payment link will be sent to you on your number via SMS/Email. Our highly professional, trained and vaccinated Thyrocare's eMedic would be at your doorstep at the slot booked by you (available slots can be seen on order confirmation page).
3. When should I take Aarogaym A test?
Answer:Â Since Aarogyam A is a fasting profile, it is best to get it done early in the morning.
4. Any precautions to be taken prior to task Aarogyam A test?
Answer:Â Do not eat or drink anything except water at least 10 to 12 hours before the test.
- Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- Blood/Urine samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- You need to make the payment by cash to Thyrocare when Technician comes to pick up the samples OR Pay online after confirmation of booking.
- Reports will be couriered at your residence in 3-4 working days if hardcopy is opted. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- Sample pickup at home
- Online reports within 48 hours