Book Covid-19 Test online in Jamnagar from nearest laboratory with Home Sample collection.
Cost of Corona Virus RT-PCR Test in Jamnagar is Rs. 900.
A brand that you can trustBook on Whatsapp
ICMR Approved Laboratory
Home Collection Facility Available
High Safety Protocols
Know More About COVID 19 RT-PCR TEST
Covid 19 RT-PCR Test is considered to be most effective test that can identify the virus that causes COVID-19. Nasal and Throat swabs of an individual are collected under the observation of a healthcare practitioner. Common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome and kidney failure
Get COVID Doctor Consultation :Enquire Now
Get tested If you have Any of these Symptoms
If you are facing any of these symptoms you must get through COVID RT-PCR test. Also note that these symptoms are also a part of normal respiratory infections. Hence, we recommend consulting your doctor if needed.
List of Other Locations in Which We Serve
- Navi Mumbai
Note to book the RTPCR test in Jamnagar
- All ICMR guidelines have to be followed without fail.
- Copy of patient Govt Id (Aadhar card) is mandatory.
- If details are not found proper, order would be cancelled.
- Reporting TAT would be 24-48 hours
How Does Coronavirus spread?
This virus mainly spreads through physical contact with any affected person. When an infected person coughs, the virus gets released from the affected person's body through small droplets and sticks in objects or surfaces. When a person unknowingly touches the floors or objects, then the virus gets transmitted to that person. The virus can mainly spread in several ways, such as,
- Mass gathering
- Shaking hands or hugging any affected person
- Sharing food items
- Touching objects or surfaces where the presence of coronavirus is possible
How to Prevent
- Avoid all kinds of physical contact with people as much as possible
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizers and wash your hands regularly in a proper manner.
- Stay away from smoking or any such activities that may cause harm to lungs.
- Wear a face mask while roaming.
- In case you are suffering from cough and sneeze, cover your nose completely.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1 meter from any person sneezing or coughing.
- Do not touch your face, mouth, nose or eyes until your hands are well-washed.
- Avoid unnecessary traveling as much as possible.
- If your business is not vitally important, stay home.
When do you need an RT-PCR Test for Covid 19 in Jamnagar?
Symptoms: If you have any of the Covid symptoms (Sore throat, Dry Cough, Fever, Tiredness, Breathlessness)
Travel purpose: You are traveling and need a confirmatory test
Doctor advice: Your doctor suspects you have Covid and advises this test
Note: People who have already noticed any mild symptoms in spite of having zero noticeable physical issues should also isolate themselves or immediately consult their medical service provider or any Covid-19 help centre to have complete guidance in this regard. To be specific, people with cough, fever or breathing issues should get in touch with any medical specialist quickly.