#YouCan move with ease again!
We at Apollo HomeCare believe in comprehensive and personalized care for our patients. With this motive in mind, we have introduced an innovative and novel approach to our physiotherapy services.
Get expert free virtual assessment
Where our Lead Physiotherapist will assess your pain, injury, or difficulty in function/mobility and suggest the best care plan exclusively suitable for your needs.
What is the process?
- Call us on 1800-102-8586 and specify your virtual physio assessment requirement
- You will be transferred to the call center who will share a link for you to make the payment
- Upon making the payment, you will be connected to the Lead Physiotherapist for your complete initial virtual assessment
- Based on the assessment, the Lead Physiotherapist will suggest a physio care plan (physical or virtual) tailored to your needs, and also assign an Expert Physiotherapist to take care of your care plan sessions which may include use of special equipment or procedures
- Upon choosing the plan, a link will be shared with you to make payment for the chosen plan
- You will now receive a ‘Know your Physiotherapist’ card for you to know and understand your doctor’s qualifications and expertise. You will also receive a calendar for your visits/sessions
- At the end of the care plan service, the Lead Physiotherapist will reevaluate your condition and convey the progress, based on which you will either be discharged or asked to renew the services
- A virtual assessment by a Lead Physiotherapist
- Customised care plan based on your needs and requirement
- Monitored services by an Expert Physiotherapist throughout the service period
- A re-evaluation of your condition by the Lead Physiotherapist at the time of completion of service
- Each package is designed as per international clinical guidelines
- Packages are customized as per your requirements.
- As a part of your care plan, you will receive an additional 20 minutes of a value-added service related to your health condition – Ex: “Breath easy tricks & techniques�? for lung rehabilitation patients.
- Services are provided by expert & registered physiotherapists.
- You will get to know about your physiotherapist before the service begins
- Services will be delivered under the guidelines of an experienced Lead Physiotherapist
- All services are delivered as per clinical protocols.
- Services can be both physical & virtual based on your condition & convenience.
- Cost-effective treatment
- Use of advanced equipment & techniques based on the Lead Physiotherapist’s recommendation.